Our company develops and produces programming hardware for ICs since 2003. We manufacture: prototyping breadboard PWCs, adapter PCBs, hardware emulators.
KDFL.301411.243 prototyping breadboard PWC for 8-bit AVR RISC microcontroller with 128 kB EEPROM intrasystem programmable memory
- USB interface for PC connection;
- Intrasystem ISP serial programming interface;
- High-voltage parallel programming interface;
- JTAG programmer and intrasystem debugger;
- Adjustable power supply 0.7-6.0V;
- Adjustable reference voltage supply 0.7-6.0V;
- Crystal oscillator with frequency range 1-24 MHz;
- Programmable clock generator with frequency range 14.06Hz – 3.686 MHz;
- Contact device for 4203.64-2 64-pin package;
- Contact device for 40-pin DIP package;
- IO pads;
- Extension pads and pads for USART, TWI, SPI, One Wire, LCD12864, LCD1604; KDFL.441464.011 interfaces;
- User-assignable LEDs and buttons;
- Compatibility with KDFL.301411.247 environment;
- Compatibility with third party AVR programmers.
Adapter PCB is designed for microcontroller connection to Amtel ATSTK600 multi-function debugging kit. It is a mezzanine module with installed microcontroller.
Prototyping breadboard PWC for 16-bit RISC microcontroller with CAN interface and Flash memory for programs
- Printed board with I/O pads and breadboard field;
- Microcontroller module board;
- External Flash memory module board;
- CAN-interface module;
- Power supply
Applied program development adapter
- Adapter board with interface pads and connector;
- Software CD;
- Power supply.
Breadboard prototyping PWB for 16-bit microconverter with multi-channel DAC, ADC and EEPROM program memory
- Printed board with IO pads and breadboard field;
- Microconverter module board;
- External Flash memory module board with 16-bit bus (32K 16-bit words);
- External Flash memory module board with 8-bit bus (64K 8-bit words);
- Power supply.